Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Having One Of Those Days: The 1st Of The Month

Do you ever just have one of those day's when you are just not inspired to do anything? Yeah, that's one of those days today, for myself. But I decided to take a walk, and play around a little bit, because photography is that one thing that can break me out of any mood! So, these shots are deemed my " 1st of the month shots" because it's usually the one day I am not so good at expressing myself. I would love to know what you guys think!

Toaster
                                                                      Rise
                                                                   Normal
                                                                      Hefe
                                                               Toaster
                                                               Brannan

Got outside for one of the shots at least! The scarf you see is a beautiful gift I received from a friend who is traveling through Asia at the moment. She sent me two: One in the yellow seen, and the other in red. I'm drawn to the yellow because it's unique script show up beautifully and people always complement me on it. For some reason I always feel like I'm from a far away place when I wear it, like Egypt or India, and it feels so special and sacred.

Let me know what you guys think! Leave me a comment, trust me I read them!

XOXO

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment