Monday, October 31, 2011

My Favorite Instagram Effects And The Love Of Rise

I'm sure that anyone who has noticed my pictures can see that I have a love for Rise. I don't really know what it is about it, but I think it may have something to do with making an image very glowy and ethereal. It's a beautiful effect, and I will never tire of it, and can only hope Instagram will keep making it better. But then again, I do show love to other effects as well.

Inkwell, my black and white and Old Hollywood all over effect, always makes me smile. Sometimes I have to take double the images because it's so nice to have at least one copy in black and white. I think Instagram does an even better black and white then my computer generated effects.

Brannan is becoming a quick favorite now a day's. There's something about how it makes certain parts really dark and other's an almost yellow shade. It looks antique, but not in a super obvious way like Early Bird. It makes things look spooky, like X-Pro II which is also climbing up on my list of favorites. 

Now, I could go into an even longer discussion about these effects, but I don't want to write a novel for you guys here. I'll just let the pictures do the talking for me.

Do you guys have any favorite Instagram effects? Share in the comment section!

XOXO

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment